Tidus is not feeling well....

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Bump to see how Tidus is feeling today...any better? Any new symptoms?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
His eyes are nice and open, but his face and around his eyes are still yeasty. Not too much eye boogies in the morning tho, so that is a great sign. Plus wearing this cone is NOT helping the yeasty chin situation AT ALL. I am drying him off after he drinks..... but unless I blow dry, I don't think it is drying out.

*sigh* He goes in on Tuesday for follow up on tear production and hopefully get those staples out so he can take off that dang cone! Tuesday can not come soon enough, poor baby!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Poor little fella...darn Labor Day! Now he has to wait until Tuesday!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Off to the optimologist again with Tidus today.... hope it is good news. Time for staple removal.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, looks like we are going to keep the staples in. The little booger got another eye ulcer. The vet thinks his excessive face wrinkles are causing his fur to poke into the eye. But it is not entropion-- it is just they eyes themselves are heavy with wrinkles and swollen from rubbing. He has found spots to try to rub, even with the cone on. So we stapled the other eye too, in hopes that this will train the weight of the wrinkles away from his eyes. 2 more weeks and then maybe we remove the staples.

My poor baby. :(

I just want his beautiful white fur around his eyes again. The drops and the ointments are causing dark circles around his eyes. But now he has eye bling..... ;) :heart:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is Tidus's 'bling'......not sure if you can really see the staples, but he has 7 on the right on and 5 on the left

The yellow stuff is from them putting yellow dye in his eyes.

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Poor thing! Hopefully this will heal up ok for him. Has been dealing with all of this for so long now. :(
How is Yuna doing?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tidus went back to the eye doctor today, and they said his eyes have healed 100%. They want to keep the staples in until end of October tho. But they said now, they are like earrings. He does not know they are there, and will only help him in the long run. They want me to continue to keep giving eye ointment.

He looks so handsome without his cone. :)

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I have a better attitude today, got to thinking it over, and yes,.... wasted money.... BUT at least we ruled out mange- did NOT want it to be that, so thank the lord almighty it's not!

I am so happy Tidus is better, hopefully things continue that way, me , Beefy,Georgia and Baby Joe will pray for your wrinkled family.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online