Peeing !!!! Please help !!!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hello every1 hope some one will be able to help :).

I have got a bully she is 13 week old. She's fab in every way.

She's sort of house trained as in she will go out side for pees and poops and will use her pad in the house if she won't go out side !! She is let out every hour ans 15- 30 min after she has been fed. She gets praised and is well loved and looked after

Every now and again tho she will go and just pee in her bed ??? She will get told off and put out side then she will Go and do it again ???
]Then she will be fine for a few days till it happens again !! Can any one share any advise please ?? Much love Jemma and coco. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336724980.538671.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336724980.538671.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336724980.538671.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 94
L

Lucy-licious

Hey there :hiya: Welcome to EBN...first off I must say your baby girl is adorabull :heart::heart:

As for the peeing just be patient...she will get it eventually. I know its frustrating but try not to tell her off...attention is attention negative or good. Lucy is almost 2 and still does this sometimes..I swear its just to get at me for not taking any notice or playing 24 hrs a day :lol:
Is she doing it after you have washed her bedding? She is possably smeling the washing powder on it and leaving her scent. A trick I used was to always have a blanket that had her scent on...so I'd wash the bedding and put the blanket over it for a day or so then wash the blanket etc..rotating so that something always smelled of her in her bed. Others will pop along soon with more advise...I don't envy you that puppy phase but it sure is worth the hassle when its over :hug:

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Awwww thanks. Ur is a cutie tooo :) what she called? !!

Ano I will try that thanks. It's just so frustrating when she's good and all of a sudden she does that !!!!

No I'm not washing it maybe it's cause a use febreze in the house maybe it gets on her bed :/ ummmm al have to wait and see haha.

Thx x x

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome [MENTION=4685]Cocosmammy123[/MENTION]!

It's probably not too surprising that your exact challenge is brought up here at least once a week. Lucy-licious is spot on; patience and time are your advocates on this topic. If she's peeing in the house at all - she's not potty trained - and here's something exciting: it's your fault! hahahahahaha It really is! I'm not a good "thread finder" but others here are and there's a plethora of threads on this topic with fantastic advice you can use. To access them immediately, I'd suggest typing "Potty Training" in the search field and prepare for enough reading for a week or two. ha ha ! It's a common problem and it does pass with vigilance (yours), time and patience!

Your baby is ADORABULL! Coco is a cutie pie and we're grateful and happy you've joined us.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] , she is marking her bed to say it's hers. If my kids ever do that, I don't scold them, I scold the mess and completely ignore them. Then they don't get any attention for it, and at the same time they know it does not make me happy. Oh yes, I tell the poop or pee how disgusting it is, and sometimes I will even wimper and whine at it while I clean it up. "crying" has such a deeper effect that yelling :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I agree with all the abaove posts! It took us a couple months and we still have our accidents at 11 mnths...It takes time and these bullies can be very stubborn..Hope all goes well and there are a ton of threads about potty training..Goood Luck

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I agree with @Lucy-licious , she is marking her bed to say it's hers. If my kids ever do that, I don't scold them, I scold the mess and completely ignore them. Then they don't get any attention for it, and at the same time they know it does not make me happy. Oh yes, I tell the poop or pee how disgusting it is, and sometimes I will even wimper and whine at it while I clean it up. "crying" has such a deeper effect that yelling :D

How come I don't see THAT in the video section? :tease:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online