Audrey's Progress

L

Lucy-licious

I'd be worried sick too. My daughter is graduating next month and I have to leave this crew for a few days too. It makes me quite anxious to leave my menagerie - but after I'm on the plane, I mellow out. Suggestion: Valium. Helps me.

LMAO :p

OP
Audrey Hepbull

Audrey Hepbull

Apr 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey Hepbull
She seems to be showing some improvement with the immodium but I am going to have them (my fiancé's parents) feed her Acana Grasslands kibble mixed with rice and pumpkin while we are gone to see if that will help. She had a fecal done literally 2 days before the runs started, and it was negative, so I am positive it is the meds and possiblete diet change causing the splarts. But she had been having beautiful poops on the raw for a week before the diarrhea started (rift around the time we began upping her meds) so I don't know if it was the diet change. Who knows :( We just nneed to get the poop under control so we can restart te meds. Luckily she couldn't seem less bothered by this. She is playin her heart out and acting like a huge goof (as usual).

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Hope Audrey continues to improve and your able to have a good time at the graduation :pray:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i so hope taking off the raw and putting on kibble will straighten out the poo situation so you can start the meds again. im sure they will be fine while your gone. just try to enjoy yourself some. maybe try the raw again after she settles down with all of this stuff. good thoughts to you from sarah and i

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.