Pimple like bumps on skin.

OP
BulldwgR56

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
I emailed them asking about if I need to wait a while after stopping any medication or treatments otherwise. before doing the hair analysis. Here is the reply I got fired those with questions

No medication, flea, or tick treatments will interfere with the results and you don't have to wait for any period of time either.

The results will show anything that is affecting the body whether recently taken or in some cases puppy vaccine, etc. It is programmed to indicate anything that is putting the bodily functions out of balance. This will include even a vitamin or mineral deficiency to an inflamed vertebrae, or a liver or major organ that requires detoxification due to poisoning.

My Bully is 14 months old, is it too early to do any kind of testing and get accurate results!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I emailed them asking about if I need to wait a while after stopping any medication or treatments otherwise. before doing the hair analysis. Here is the reply I got fired those with questions

No medication, flea, or tick treatments will interfere with the results and you don't have to wait for any period of time either.

The results will show anything that is affecting the body whether recently taken or in some cases puppy vaccine, etc. It is programmed to indicate anything that is putting the bodily functions out of balance. This will include even a vitamin or mineral deficiency to an inflamed vertebrae, or a liver or major organ that requires detoxification due to poisoning.

My Bully is 14 months old, is it too early to do any kind of testing and get accurate results!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
it is said that you should wait till they are a year old so you should be fine. i also emailed them about bendadyl and such and received the same reply that it doesnt matter. i have had sarah tested at my vets but was not thrilled with the small list in the food section so im going to do this test either now or in a couple of weeks. im also going to send off my boston as he has allergies as well affecting his coat and paws. then im going to do myself hey they do people so why not.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.