Bulldog Puppy allergies or Rash?

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
Hi Everyone, i have a 9 weeks old Bully, it's been 2 wonderful weeks, second day after we got him, we took him to the vet for a check up and he was diagnosed with a pneumonia, he's all good now, with the help of antibiotics, now yesterday, i started to notice some pink spots on his skin, his ears are pink, around his nose and mouth, and his belly, not too much, but definitely more pink than usual, i was wondering could it be an allergy? or a reaction to something? i haven't give him anything different, only thing he's just more active and rolls in the grass a lot!!! help pleeease!!!! :)

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
dogs with a lot of white do show pink areas ,after sleeping,playing ,eating ,i would just wait and see,keep him on the food he came with until he settles in ,if your not happy with his food and you think its not suiting him them put him on the very best food you can find,keep him warm and as stress free as possible,remember that getting too cold/hot and stressed can effect his immune system which in turn can cause problems,but try and relax and enjoy him,hes very cute ,karen

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
Thank you so much Karen, he's actually doing great, but yes i want to change his food, don't like Eukanuba for him, so i will start giving him Wellness and see how he does! thanks again!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] .... she is our food ingredient guru and can give you some advice on foods to try

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online