OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Hang in there .... I know how frustrating it is but it does seem like your vet is really on your side!! Big :hug: to you ... and screaming at the top of your voice is allowed!! :hug:

Believe me. I was screaming in my head when I typed all of that. If you scream at work they kinda fire you :down:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
24.3 lbs!!! she weighs more than Cheli!!!?? And, he is 13 months.

Vent away whenever you need to, Bev. We are here to listen or help in anyway we can.... give Abbs a big hug and kiss

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love her vet. She has given me her cell phone number to call or text any time I have questions or concerns, I have her personal email address and she is always sending me research and studies and things. She calls at night and on weekends to check on Abbys progress. She comes in early or stays late for us. She has even offered to take the hour and a half long drive to meet face to face with her kidney doctors. She is completely committed and dedicated to her care.

I just wish that she would for ONCE throw the rule book away. First we try this. Then we try this. Oh no, we can't go here until we've gone there. It drives me nuts!!! lol I get it. There are protocols for everything but they aren't one size fits all and I feel like we are wasting time that we really don't have following steps that were designed for someone else!

Thanks for letting me vent (again lol)

Sounds like she is in the other 5% I like her already! I feel your frustration, but home remedies, herbs, ect and stuff are not taught to them, hopefully you get a different outlook from the holistic vet.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] So sorry I missed this! Hoping all is well! Abby is one tough cookie! Very lucky to have you as her momma :)

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
How's Abby?

Shes back to her spiteful self again :) but she still wont walk outside. I thought maybe she hurt it when she jumped off the couch but its been a week and shes still babying it. She goes down the stairs. She goes up the stairs 4 times faster than me but she wont walk outside and I wont drag her and she limps on that leg a lot. So no more around he block visiting neighbors.

The shivers are gone so I know at least her numbers are down. That's all I really care about :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Shes back to her spiteful self again :) but she still wont walk outside. I thought maybe she hurt it when she jumped off the couch but its been a week and shes still babying it. She goes down the stairs. She goes up the stairs 4 times faster than me but she wont walk outside and I wont drag her and she limps on that leg a lot. So no more around he block visiting neighbors.

The shivers are gone so I know at least her numbers are down. That's all I really care about :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

:pray: and :hug: to you both! Let me know if you need anything :)

Members online

No members online now.