Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pig has her annual check up today...and a few Qs

ImAGuinneyPig

Default Re: The Pig has her annual check up today...and a few Qs

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    Hope you don't take any children in the booth with you lol
    People have been NON-STOP talking about that on the radio here!! My favourite is the interview with the operator of the tanning salon That sh*t cray!!

ANYWAY, lol. Here in Canada I found my ACV at Loblaws in the Organic section. I don't know if pricewise it was expensive or not....but I thought I got a pretty good deal. It's a sizeable bottle for $6.

And I am certainly going to do much more research into the heartworm situation in Ontario.

Tad worried about the ACV and yeast thingy you posted, @Twice . Guinn's nose has been a bit yeasty the passed couple weeks, but we are treating/workign on it now.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImAGuinneyPig View Post
    People have been NON-STOP talking about that on the radio here!! My favourite is the interview with the operator of the tanning salon That sh*t cray!!

My favorite is the interview she gave to TMZ "there is someone out there who doesn't like me because they are jealous, fat and ugly"
    The whole thing is embarrassing to me. Nutley is the next town over from me and the hair salon she was walking into is 3 blocks down the street from my house. I swear to you we are not all like that!

6 bucks is about average for the organic ACV. I buy Bragg at Shoprite. It costs me 5.39 for 32 ounces and I would hold off on giving it until the yeast on the nose is gone. I mean., its not guaranteed to make it worse, but it's a possibility and I wouldn't risk it.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

ok im late to this but i for one will always give heartworm meds. why? because year before last sarah had heartworms. there are no symptoms till its to late. she was sleeping alot but hm bullies do that anyway. the only reason it was found and treated in time is my bostons had tapeworms. the treatment for this is painful and not something that i would ever put her through again. so for me and my pets we will always have heartworm meds. i also like the holistic approach to things as i dont put any flea meds on her anymore but there are just some things i will not take a chance on. to each his own but when the end result is death and there are really no symptoms till its to late not a gamble im willing to take anymore. just my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads