What's happening?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I feel like one of MY pups is at the vet after reading this thread! Waiting on hearing the results here....and hugs to Schultz in the meantime. I hope it's easily treatable - whateveritis! :D

Don't forget to update us now, [MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION].......

OP
Saalwi

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Result for thyroid test is normal, so that's good but still don't have answers as to his nails splitting (but thyroid was a long shot)... His toe is feeling better, swelling has gone down and he's a good boy when I have to get in there to clean.... Will drop off "sample" tomorrow morning to make sure the Coccidia is cleared....yeast is ok today, but after this latest round of antibiotics all bets are off...one day at a time... I must really love him ....lol.....

OP
Saalwi

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Update: both Schultz and Sophie (Weimaraner) failed the fecal test again.....still Coccidia and lots of it....did 10 days of meds and nothing changed (mind that neither of these dogs have any diarrhea....not a bit) .....10 more days of Albon ....??? Anyone have any other ideas for me......poor Schultzie is on antibiotics for a severely split toenail....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I don't have any advice at all. Just good wishes that everything starts getting better soon!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hoping everything gets better! Prayers and positive thoughts! Hugs to you, Shultz, and Sophie :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update: both Schultz and Sophie (Weimaraner) failed the fecal test again.....still Coccidia and lots of it....did 10 days of meds and nothing changed (mind that neither of these dogs have any diarrhea....not a bit) .....10 more days of Albon ....??? Anyone have any other ideas for me......poor Schultzie is on antibiotics for a severely split toenail....

So sorry they pups are not doing well..... positive thoughts for a quick recovery

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yikes, are they getting the right dosage? Liquid or tablet?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my dear i have no input just lots of prayers and hugs from sarah and i :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online