Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
i spray my property every year and i do not have to put anything on sarah. ticks come out of treas or anywhere. if you have dogs that go in the woods or near them im thinking they may need something on them. i use frontline plus on my bostons and have used it on sarah before with no problems. however i dont like using it. since i spray i use nothing on sarah now but im going to look into something natural for my bostons. hm i may have to order the stuff @BruceP is talking about. i hate poisons for my pets or me either.

Maybe I'll try spraying our property. I really do not want to use any poisons on her either.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Maybe I'll try spraying our property. I really do not want to use any poisons on her either.
i saw at walmart they have a natural yard spray i thought of trying but always chicken out as ive used this particular spray i use before and with her allergies ive been afraid to change it. now that shes better i may try it next spray i do. the only reason i put anything on my bostons is they run all over the place here as im in the country pretty much so i have to put something on them.

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
i saw at walmart they have a natural yard spray i thought of trying but always chicken out as ive used this particular spray i use before and with her allergies ive been afraid to change it. now that shes better i may try it next spray i do. the only reason i put anything on my bostons is they run all over the place here as im in the country pretty much so i have to put something on them.

I'll give that a try, thanks.
If you do try it yourself please let me know how it goes!

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
We just found 2 ticks on Uly. Since we had never had a problem with flees or ticks or anything like that, we took him straight away to the vet. She took those disgusting things off and then put Advantix on him. I didn't really have time to think about it since she told us that that was the only thing we could do since our area seems to be infested. He is due in 3 weeks for another round. I mean he seems fine and had not had any problems, but I am really concern about having "poison" on him and around us. But I'm even more concern about ticks since they can be really dangerous. I'm not really sure what to do, but I guess I will continue with advantix or frontline depending on what the vet suggests and how this one works out. It seems to be working though, because half and hour ago I found a fat tick on the floor and he seemed to be death (put alcohol and clorox on him just to be sure) I guess it dropped off Uly or we picked it up at the park today.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.