Baby Remy's Surgery is Today....Prayers needed

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Actually, I posted last week that they pushed his surgery back to friday. I drop him off tomorrow. Thank you for the thoughts but send them to me on friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Prayers for Remy. :pray:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Actually, I posted last week that they pushed his surgery back to friday. I drop him off tomorrow. Thank you for the thoughts but send them to me on friday.

I didn't get that message. I will be online all day Friday waiting to hear.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Friday, ok I was confused for a moment on what day it was when I saw this. Gonna be a long wait now. Hugs to you both and give Remy and extra smooch for me. :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I called Kim as soon as I saw this post so we were chatting when she responded... Of course we talked for like 3-4 hours again.... I love hearing about how awesome he is doing, and all the bully antics. We need thoughts and prayers, and don't forget miracles... Add that to your lists, this is a very hard decision for Kim and the upcoming choices she has to make on what to do when she finds out the results. Please pray for her as well to have the strength to have the confidence to make the decisions she needs to make, and whatever the outcome is that she has given him a chance at life. Such a good Mommie she is xxoo

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I called Kim as soon as I saw this post so we were chatting when she responded... Of course we talked for like 3-4 hours again.... I love hearing about how awesome he is doing, and all the bully antics. We need thoughts and prayers, and don't forget miracles... Add that to your lists, this is a very hard decision for Kim and the upcoming choices she has to make on what to do when she finds out the results. Please pray for her as well to have the strength to have the confidence to make the decisions she needs to make, and whatever the outcome is that she has given him a chance at life. Such a good Mommie she is xxoo

darn you Lisa, you are supposed to feeding puppies and you just made me cry!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am feeding them, iPod and tap a talk :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wish my iPod had a camera. That is why I want a smart phone! But I rarely leave the house so it is silly for me to get one yet.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Keeping you and Remy in my thoughts and prayers - may Remy have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery and may you find all the strength and support you need here.

*NigelsMom*

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online