Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Looking forward to hearing what your options are!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Ok so he felt his knees and i had a picture of his hips on on my phone which of course i showed him. His hips are completely gone and his knees are both completely torn :( he explained the stem cell procedure to me which they take brown fat which the only place u can get it is behind the shoulder and belly. Then they spin the fat to separate the fat from the cell. When he gets it back they will take a blood from the dog and mix the stem cell w the blood to get the stem cell activated then they implant into where ever needed. He said if we did do anything he would do his hips first then since we already have the stem cell that he would go ahead and implant some in knees. It wont fix anything but might give him some relief in the knees.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well not very good news, was hoping for better, but maybe it will give him some relief for a little while. Give Lex a hug from us.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well better than nothing anyhow. If it will make him feel some better then it is worth it. Was hoping for better news too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I have talked w Jeff about it but we haven't gotten a chance to talk about it. He's family is in town for maddys soft ball tourney. Only lost one game so far :) so when everything gets back to "us" we will talk more. They aren't into dogs like we all are!

Members online

No members online now.