Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allergy Shot....

Cooper11

Default Allergy Shot....& Coopers Allergy Results

I just got Coopers allergy test result back and I will be typing them up later ...it won't let me attach a pdf file cause it is too big. Anyway I wanted to know who all has bullies with allergies and whether or not you chose to get the allergy shot that they will make specifically for you bully....If Yes, does it work......If you didn't get the allergy shot what did you do if anything???
    -cooper1-jpg -cooper2-jpg

@cowsmom @desertskybulldogs @ChanelnBrutus @2BullyMama @gunnyboy @conwyatt @Sybil76 @wheezer @agingermom anyone else who can give me any advice please do.....I know his outside allergies are bad cause he can't go out without getting red.....I really want to know if the shots really work and if they are worth it....I have heard not so great things!???
    Last edited by Cooper11; 04-21-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Allergy Shot....

Hey,

If you bring each page of the PDF up on your screen and press the PRINT SCRN button on your keyboard and then open it up and paste it into Microsoft Paint and save as a .jpg you should be able to post it up and not have to do all that typing. You can also choose to black out information you dont want to share with the paintbrush tool.

P.S You have to do it seperatly for each page
    Last edited by BrooklynStar; 04-20-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Duke has severe environmental allergies and receives an injection at two week intervals,
    instead of monthly. He has been on the current regimen for two years, and the shots have
    definitely helped. He still has skin flare ups, but they are not nearly as bad. It's expensive,
    but so worth it.

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

I would say 2 but once my skin babies fly the nest probably 4. 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cooper11

[replacer_a]

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

so you should avoid chicken, duck, eggs, peanuts, sweet potatoes, and oats. I say Earthborn Holistic Meadow Feast

Lamb Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

@Watson - there it is again: that magical food mentioned.....

Ever seen the movie "The Color Purple"? I'm singing that song in my head...."Maybe Jeezus tryin to tell u sumpthin..."....LOL

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

hm looks like im out of a job. seems watson is taking over

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Poor Cooper, looks like his environmental allergies came up more than food ones. And grass....that's difficult to avoid! Good luck with your sweet boy

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    hm looks like im out of a job. seems watson is taking over
    just helping you out sandra since you are so busy with everyone's food questions

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAndi View Post
    Poor Cooper, looks like his environmental allergies came up more than food ones. And grass....that's difficult to avoid! Good luck with your sweet boy
    I know!!!!! ANd I knew his environmental allergies were worse than his food....UGH!!!! What is weird is that his biggest food allergy is sweet potatoes and when he was on his veggie diet he ate sweet potatoes for a week and he looked the best he has ever looked. He is also on Fromm right now and it has stuff in it he is allergic to and he really isn't showing any sign of allergies....but he did get a steroid shot last week so maybe that is still helping.... I dunno!!! I told my hubby basically Coop can't go outside he is allergic to everything out there!

Cooper11

@cowsmom well I need options!!! Come of Girl!!! He only gave me one......do you not have any ideas!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads