Allergy Shot....

C

Cooper11

Allergy Shot....& Coopers Allergy Results

I just got Coopers allergy test result back and I will be typing them up later ...it won't let me attach a pdf file cause it is too big. Anyway I wanted to know who all has bullies with allergies and whether or not you chose to get the allergy shot that they will make specifically for you bully....If Yes, does it work......If you didn't get the allergy shot what did you do if anything???
cooper1.jpg cooper2.jpg

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=195]conwyatt[/MENTION] [MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] [MENTION=3913]wheezer[/MENTION] [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] anyone else who can give me any advice please do.....I know his outside allergies are bad cause he can't go out without getting red.....I really want to know if the shots really work and if they are worth it....I have heard not so great things!???

Last edited:

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hey,

If you bring each page of the PDF up on your screen and press the PRINT SCRN button on your keyboard and then open it up and paste it into Microsoft Paint and save as a .jpg you should be able to post it up and not have to do all that typing. You can also choose to black out information you dont want to share with the paintbrush tool.

P.S You have to do it seperatly for each page

Last edited:

conwyatt

Mar 1, 2010
Duke has severe environmental allergies and receives an injection at two week intervals,
instead of monthly. He has been on the current regimen for two years, and the shots have
definitely helped. He still has skin flare ups, but they are not nearly as bad. It's expensive,
but so worth it.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I would say 2 but once my skin babies fly the nest probably 4. 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
so you should avoid chicken, duck, eggs, peanuts, sweet potatoes, and oats. I say Earthborn Holistic Meadow Feast

Lamb Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] - there it is again: that magical food mentioned.....

Ever seen the movie "The Color Purple"? I'm singing that song in my head...."Maybe Jeezus tryin to tell u sumpthin..."....LOL

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Poor Cooper, looks like his environmental allergies came up more than food ones. And grass....that's difficult to avoid! Good luck with your sweet boy :)

OP
C

Cooper11

Poor Cooper, looks like his environmental allergies came up more than food ones. And grass....that's difficult to avoid! Good luck with your sweet boy :)

I know!!!!! ANd I knew his environmental allergies were worse than his food....UGH!!!! What is weird is that his biggest food allergy is sweet potatoes and when he was on his veggie diet he ate sweet potatoes for a week and he looked the best he has ever looked. He is also on Fromm right now and it has stuff in it he is allergic to and he really isn't showing any sign of allergies....but he did get a steroid shot last week so maybe that is still helping.... I dunno!!! I told my hubby basically Coop can't go outside :blink: he is allergic to everything out there! :(

OP
C

Cooper11

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] well I need options!!! Come of Girl!!! He only gave me one......do you not have any ideas!!!!! :cry: :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] nvi limited ingredient lamb and salmon and rabbit although the rabbit is from china so i stayed away from that one. ok dogswell nutrisca lamb or salmon should be ok. ill look for more later on

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] At least you know what he is allergic to now. Wipe him off when he comes inside!! You won't see immediate results when you start allergy shots (if you decide to do this). Allergy shots are given to build up immunity to the allergens. The allergy shots introduce what he is allergic to in increased increments to his body so Cooper can build antibodies against the allergens. Over time, you should see less reaction to what he is allergic to. With his environmental allergies, it will be difficult to prevent contact with what he is allergic to!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online