Third times a charm right?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Well took lex in last thursday cause I saw some blood in his stool. Well luckily nothing was wrong guess he had a stomach bug cause he was runny all fri night up every 2 hrs so he could go potty. Well anyways the vet said he did find a mite in his stool :( :banging head: as a lot of the new people don't know this is the 3rd time we have been battling mange on my handsome boy :( he had it right before he turned 1 and then back again after 5 months and he is 2 now. Ugh!!! So we ordered inverctim? Sp

We did his first dose yesterday and he was a champ with it, they said it was bitter so he might not like it. So momma had him chase the med with some cheese haha...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh no... not my Lexxie again?? Sheesh.... Best of luck with it!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I know Bruce this sucks I hope we caught it very early. And on top of all this he started limping again on his back leg again!

L

Lucy-licious

Awwwwwwwww poor baby...I'll keep my fingers crossed the meds work quickly and you've caught it early enough not to have noticed any bad patches yet :hug:
And with luck his leg will get better soon too....i hope its just a random limp xx

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Maybe he twisted his ankle running away from you and the medicine?

I hope he's ok

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Maybe he twisted his ankle running away from you and the medicine?

I hope he's ok

The limp happened before the med he actually sat down while we gave him his med. him and Libby were playing the day it happened so I think he moved wrong or something playing. But this is the same leg we've had problems with before :(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Best of luck that this is the last time for the mange. Hope the leg is just a temporary thing too!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Just wondering how long this stuff will start to work!! I'm anxious to see how fast it'll work

Most Reactions