Got an idea to help out member who owns poor 'Tank'

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
My bulldog vet doesn't have an email but I found his facebook page. I downloaded the members post about Tank's problems as well as 5 pics. I posted it on his website. I then called the vets and told them what I did and pleaded for him to take a look and, if he had the time, please give his advice. Maybe we all can do this? We need to help her out as best as we can! If your vets don't have a website,etc..please take a copy of post and pics to your vets! We gotta try to help this poor guy! @TANKERSMOM we are here for you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have contacted SoCal Bulldog Rescue too, they have seen it all. Hopefully [MENTION=4721]TANKERSMOM[/MENTION] comes back to the forum when we get some more advice.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
This is a GREAT idea.. I am going to call the University of Penn tomorrow where we take Duke, they are a teaching school. I am not sure how I can get the pictures to them but I will do my best... thank you thank you thank you.. and yes [MENTION=4721]TANKERSMOM[/MENTION] you joined the right place we are all here for you!

C

Cooper11

I also did this...this morning...i will call vet tomorrow and see if they got it

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
This is what makes EBN so great! Everybody cares and will do all they can to help out someone in need! :))

C

Cooper11

This is what my vet said......not much help but I think it is kinda hard for them with out actually seeing Tank! :(

Sounds like a tricky case Megan. I would probably recommend biopsies of the skin, skin scrape for mange (possibly treat for mange even without a positive diagnosis), liver biopsy. A referral to a dermatologist would also be a great idea. I wouldn't recommend any of these things without seeing the dog first, of course. However, these might be some ideas to bring to her vet if they haven't been talked about already.

Thanks,
Tom
@TANKERSMOM @bubbaisapig [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Those I showed this to said the following, biopsy and scrape, possible auto immune or MRSA.... Definitely needs to be done asap :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Any news from [MENTION=4721]TANKERSMOM[/MENTION] .... my vet also said possible auto-immune

C

Cooper11

I hope she just gets back on period! :) She came and left the same day!!! No return!! :(

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I hate it when they do that. Although, she's probably just wrecked with worry and trying to figure out whassup with Tank........

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i do not understand how you could post that and not come back ever. hopefully she got some answers and didnt need to come back here.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.