RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Maggie. I do know from experience how horribel the feeling is when you're baby is not feeling well.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Katara had the exact same thing happen! It is so scary but I am happy Maggie is doing great with her treatments! When is she coming home? I am praying for her to continue to recover fully!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
awww, my poor sweet Maggie!!! Give her smooches from me and the boys. I have a question though, why can't she have just dry anymore?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
This has been such a shock ... and what is worse is that I still blame myself for stupidly dosing her up with Benadryl and treating her for allergies, when in fact it was pneumonia. :cry::cry:

Dont you dare blame yourself!
nono.gif
You are one of the best bully mamas out there!

Thought I would share so that others may know what to look out for .....

Thank you :)

It could happen to any one of us.
sad0126.gif
This is when I wish dogs could talk!

wouldn't that be great!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't know if you read gunnyboys post about how Gunny died but he or maybe it was Connie @Gunnys Mom put a website up of what all causes bloat and if you haven't read it I suggest you do....I was shocked and learned a lot..... @JAKEISGREAT what slow feed ball did you get??? Right now I am using the ghetto version and i have an oversized tennis ball in his dish and it does slow him down but I would like to get one that is made for the purpose....

I ordered a porcelain one from amazon. It's great..I leave it in the dishwasher so it gets sanitized a few times a week. It has really helped Jake and I got the larger one.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Aww!! Poor Maggie!! I hope she gets better soon. You are an awesome mommy!! Never think other wise!!

C

Cooper11

I ordered a porcelain one from amazon. It's great..I leave it in the dishwasher so it gets sanitized a few times a week. It has really helped Jake and I got the larger one.

Cool actually my vet said something about the porcelain one because I said I didn't think they made stainless steel..... I will get on amazon and order one! Thanks Becky! :picknose:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.