dremel nail grinder

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok i was using a pedi paws and grrr for anyone who hasnt used them its very slow has no power and takes forever to get the job done. so on the advice of people who posted on another thread i ordered me a dremel. now ive seen they are very expensive or can be but i ordered one off of amazon and its was like 25.00. i charged it up and have used it and it works great. gets her nails done on low speed. im not saying you cant get a different one but for people looking for one that is not to expensive and works good so far this one is great.
Its the dremel 7300pt. if i run into any problems of course i will post that to. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I :heart: mine, but I need to get a spare battery!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I have been looking at them. I have that pedipaws and both pups have fits with it so that is/was a waste. I am not sure if I can get them to sit still for a dremel. Getting nails done in this house is like pulling teeth. You would think I was trying yo cut off their toe.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
same here, if i even come close with it he starts fighting it and making chewbacca sounds like I am torturing him

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you tried holding them in a sitting position on your lap (their back should be on your chest, their head in front of your face, all 4 paws accessible with some maneuvering. Hold them tight until they finally relax, you must show them whose boss and that they are not going to escape. :D

cslafferty

Jan 17, 2011
Linden, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola (1/31/11) & Chief (9/18/00-12/30/10)
We have no problems with using a clippers and nail file, but we tried the Pedipaw and a dremmel, and the noise scared the crap out of both our dogs!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Have you tried holding them in a sitting position on your lap (their back should be on your chest, their head in front of your face, all 4 paws accessible with some maneuvering. Hold them tight until they finally relax, you must show them whose boss and that they are not going to escape. :D

I just tried it. he is really strong and still won't let me do it. I will let the professionals do it.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah will let me if i put her on her back and rub her belly till she falls asleep then i do it. yea she fights me some but i turn it off and stroke her some more and then do it more.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just tried it. he is really strong and still won't let me do it. I will let the professionals do it.

If I only had one I would too!! Lol

But with six, I must be a master of this one, couldn't afford to have it done elsewhere :lmao:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
If I only had one I would too!! Lol

But with six, I must be a master of this one, couldn't afford to have it done elsewhere :lmao:

haha, the last time he had it cut was 1 month ago when he was asleep for his neutering. i will have to take him to a groomer or the vet again for a trim.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella

Umm she thinks she is the boss! She is starting to show that bully stubbornness. :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online