Does this look like a tear stain or a irritation?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Sorry I didn't reply in time. Thanks [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for answering. Amazon if always a good place to get supplies free shipping if you shop around and good prices. Malaket wipes r good for any bully parent to have on hand for those little owies that come up. The pups hate it but it works wonders here. One jar lasts us, with 3 pups, forever.

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Sorry I didn't reply in time. Thanks @BruceP for answering. Amazon if always a good place to get supplies free shipping if you shop around and good prices. Malaket wipes r good for any bully parent to have on hand for those little owies that come up. The pups hate it but it works wonders here. One jar lasts us, with 3 pups, forever.

Thanks so much for all the great info!
You guys are the best!!! ;)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Sorry I didn't reply in time. Thanks [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for answering. Amazon if always a good place to get supplies free shipping if you shop around and good prices. Malaket wipes r good for any bully parent to have on hand for those little owies that come up. The pups hate it but it works wonders here. One jar lasts us, with 3 pups, forever.

Isn't that funny? Malaket is universally hated. I wonder why? When I get the stuff out here, you'd think I was preparing poison for them....!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Isn't that funny? Malaket is universally hated. I wonder why? When I get the stuff out here, you'd think I was preparing poison for them....!

Oh my gosh it is the devil to them. Back when I used to use the malaseb wipes which were THE BEST imo Cutty didnt mind. That company went under and switched and even he started hating to be wiped with them. lol So I do not use them often, and thankfully I dont need to. lol

Most Reactions