Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cherry Eye????

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Just realized your in Australia! Hope it helps..Of course they wanna do the surgery $$$...If we can prevent surgery then thats great not for money but for the health of our bullies...Praying all goes well! YOu might have to try a couple times but read and look at the videos to help too!
    I tried before I went to work and my husband tried a couple of hours later, doesn't seem to have done anything yet but I will still keep trying. yes the vets like to operate. i\It is going to cost me $900 on top of $354 that I have already paid out just for the consultations and ointments, should have been a vet myself.
    -br-144-jpg

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Hope everything goes well today! You have to try to put your finger on the cherry eye itself when the eye is closed..Usually if it doesnt go back then surgery is needed but I dont belive its something that needs to be done right away! How old is he??? His he being neutuered as welll??? If so try having the surgery together to avoid multiple procedures...
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Star
    Likes (Received)

I wish him the best of luck, Star had cherry eye and for the 1st few days after it popped out, it would go back in,Then it would come back out again. We took her to the vet and he tried to massage it in but we knew it wasnt going to be good news. She ended up having to have the surgery and was warned that the other eye may possibly one day come out. Knock on wood, both eyes have been ok since.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads