Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
How is he doing now??? I am curious as to what poison control said. I really hope he's doing okay!

I didn't know tylenol was bad for dogs; I've never thought to give it to them so I hadn't looked into it..now I know.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
poison control said he would be fine, that it would take 6 pills of 250 or 300mg apiece to cause toxicity in a dog Guinness size. She said give water and look for symptoms of worsening but otherwise he will be fine and then charged me an arm and a leg, but hey it was comfort of mind and to me well worth the money. I know from now on not to give him any. Thanks for all the quick feedback last night, much appreciated.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am glad he is going to be OK, I had to call Poison Control about a year ago when Vegas ate some of my roses from an arrangement Joe had gotten me. It was $75.00 for the call, I hung up googled, got on EBN and waited. Roses are not toxic but it scared the crap out of me.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] I will try and post some today or tomorrow on here. We are taking some photos today (long story) and Guinness will be in them. Also, if you have facebook you can see his pics on my facebook (Bill Delaney) and just friend request me. IT's the profile pic, of who else, Mr. Senor Chubby. I post many pics of him weekly on there.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.