Does your bulldog "fly snap"/"fly catch"?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I don't know but I imagine it could be from anything really. Cutty can't scratch well at all being that stout body type so any thing making him scratchy could cause it probably. Lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't know about the fly catching/air licking .... maybe if you could get it on video?? I have heard that something like that can be connected to epilepsy [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

As for the licking, well better get used to it, as all bullys seem to be OCD and licking seems to be a popular one!!! :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
@<u><a href="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=390" target="_blank">cali~jenn</a></u> Your post on the allergy connection reminded me of something while I was searching online for answers. Perhaps it's itchiness from post-nasal drip.

Since Tilly is doing it as I type, I described it incorrectly. She actually licks the air compulsively and it drives her daddy crazy!

@<u><a href="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=1034" target="_blank">BruceP</a></u> Thanks for the warm welcome! Pics of Tilly will be on the way. As we probably all think of ours, Tilly is the most beautiful bulldog ever :D

Almost like she has something stuck on the roof of her mouth? Our neurologist calls it a bubble gum fit. A facial seizure. More of a bothersome tick....like an eye twitch for us.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Almost like she has something stuck on the roof of her mouth? Our neurologist calls it a bubble gum fit. A facial seizure. More of a bothersome tick....like an eye twitch for us.

that's what Oliver does most of the time but every once in awhile he'll throw in a "snap at the air" move too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.