Pepto ?

Casger

Mar 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
My lola isnt feeling well this morning, can I give her pepto ?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have attempted giving Pepto to Bea but she won't eat it. I tried giving it - liquid - to my Mable once. Picture a piebald female with giant PINK LIPS. What a mess.

I've given her Pepcid AC to Bea and once to Bo. Tiny pills, easier to hide in food.

Also - no need to post questions twice (in two sections) here. Folks will see and answer, I promise. :D Hope your Lola is feeling better. What's wrong with her?

OP
C

Casger

Mar 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
She ate her breakfast this morning and has thrown up 3 times now and pooped diarea twice, all within an hour or so

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Watch her closely. If she's a puppy, puppies sometimes have sour tummies. Bea sure did and I made a couple silly trips to the vet when I didn't need to. But that's me. Make sure she has access to water and see that she drinks it. I'd make some bland diet (chicken and rice; 1 large can to two cups cooked rice) and offer that for lunch and dinner. If she looks at all distressed or is acting all at odd, go to the vet. Stat.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Watch her closely. If she's a puppy, puppies sometimes have sour tummies. Bea sure did and I made a couple silly trips to the vet when I didn't need to. But that's me. Make sure she has access to water and see that she drinks it. I'd make some bland diet (chicken and rice; 1 large can to two cups cooked rice) and offer that for lunch and dinner. If she looks at all distressed or is acting all at odd, go to the vet. Stat.

I agree with you! I have taken trips that werent needed but better safe! If it continues I would have her checked out! How old is she?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.