Freaking out!!

C

Cooper11

here???

LOL

Well I hope your bully fully recovered from the hooter experience!!

There was some one who just posted their pup ate a chicken wing...so I was looking for this post and thought it was in general talk so i wrote here to bump it to top to tag the person cuz I couldn't remember their name....but this post got moved so them I had to get the name and find it again to tag. Yes this pup is good. She passed the bone. now [MENTION=4165]mdawson808[/MENTION] pup ate a chic bone too! :eek: those darn bullies!!! :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
There was some one who just posted their pup ate a chicken wing...so I was looking for this post and thought it was in general talk so i wrote here to bump it to top to tag the person cuz I couldn't remember their name....but this post got moved so them I had to get the name and find it again to tag. Yes this pup is good. She passed the bone. now @mdawson808 pup ate a chic bone too! :eek: those darn bullies!!! :yes:

Aaahh ... I see ... hay [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] I don't consider myself THAT old but the font you're using really sends the eyes a bit squiffy .... might want to consider changing it back to what you used to have!! Your choice of course .....

C

Cooper11

Aaahh ... I see ... hay @Cooper11 I don't consider myself THAT old but the font you're using really sends the eyes a bit squiffy .... might want to consider changing it back to what you used to have!! Your choice of course .....

bahahahaha I was just telling my mom earlier I hate this font!! I bought it in the market gift thing yesterday...it didn't show what the font looked like just the name and today I went back to change it and they changed it to font color or something. So I am not sure how to change it back...lol... I went into setting but I got bored trying to figure it out :blink:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
probably the coating on the wing made her sick not the bone,dogs stomaches are full of very very strong acids thats why they can eat bones,there would only be a problem if it caused a blockage but chicken bones are very soft,glad shes ok but i wouldnt worry too much if she gets another wing tho i would worry about what its coated in lol,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online