OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
So far i haven't seen anything yet unless I missed it 💩. I just took her out to potty at my lunch break we see when I get 🏠.

After I had a talk with boys about giving food to the dogs. My 4 yr old informs Tess this morning he couldn't share his cereal but then ask me can he give her pop tarts. O my 😳.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gddhrv

C

Cooper11

So far i haven't seen anything yet unless I missed it . I just took her out to potty at my lunch break we see when I get .

After I had a talk with boys about giving food to the dogs. My 4 yr old informs Tess this morning he couldn't share his cereal but then ask me can he give her pop tarts. O my .

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gddhrv

:rofl: bless his heart! The things children say!!!! Yeah I would just keep an eye on her stools maybe even for a couple of days....I dunno how big the bone was....and it could take her a little while to pass it.....and maybe her tummy will digest it if she chewed it up good......I would say if she is still acting her normal self no worries :)....
---

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
So far i haven't seen anything yet unless I missed it . I just took her out to potty at my lunch break we see when I get .

After I had a talk with boys about giving food to the dogs. My 4 yr old informs Tess this morning he couldn't share his cereal but then ask me can he give her pop tarts. O my .

So Miss Abbyhead is in my lap while I'm reading this. She says to tell your son that there are no bones in pop tarts so they are ok to share :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Pfffft.

Maybe guys like to oggle girls they can't possibly go out with? As for me, I like a girl I can grab on to.
--- And who will grab back! :lmao:
I haven't been to Hooters in about 15 years since my coed softball team used to go, lol. It's not for me but hey, whatever floats one's boat is fine with me. :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] How is Tess?

Future reference, if you need to get them to purge something... use hydrogen peroxide 2 teaspoons per 10 lbs. we had to use it on Banks a couple weeks ago. she ate a piece of bad chicken, that has two issues, bad (very bad) chicken would most likely mean some type of food poisoning and more importantly, she is HIGHLY allergic to chicken. We had her in the yard and the people that moved out next door, threw food out into the grass --- GROWL!!! :cursing:

C

Cooper11

I haven't been to Hooters in about 15 years since my coed softball team used to go, lol. It's not for me but hey, whatever floats one's boat is fine with me. :p

Yeah I never go there...have never been there....for one we don't have one close and 2nd they don't let the girls with the real hooters though the door! :cry:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] How is Tess?

Future reference, if you need to get them to purge something... use hydrogen peroxide 2 teaspoons per 10 lbs. we had to use it on Banks a couple weeks ago. she ate a piece of bad chicken, that has two issues, bad (very bad) chicken would most likely mean some type of food poisoning and more importantly, she is HIGHLY allergic to chicken. We had her in the yard and the people that moved out next door, threw food out into the grass --- GROWL!!! :cursing:

Thanks for asking. Tess finally 💩 it out. She seems to be eating and acting fine no blood in 💩 but it was kind of loose. I'm still keeping a close eye on her at this moment to make things are going okay 😉

C

Cooper11

Thanks for asking. Tess finally  it out. She seems to be eating and acting fine no blood in  but it was kind of loose. I'm still keeping a close eye on her at this moment to make things are going okay 

:poo: ....:dancing:.....:poo:

Members online

No members online now.