Freaking out!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess just ate a chicken wing from Hooters!!! 😜. I'm afraid she will be throwing up all night. What should I do???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Just watch her clodse if she acts funny you might want to call a vet.....she will probably poop it out. Monitor the poop in case there is blood............ :w00t: :hmm: What was she doing at hooters?

C

Cooper11

Yes I agree. With my momma! Watch her close make sure she is being her normal self. I am thinking she will pass it but watch her stools close so you know when and if she passes it. It probably won't be until tomorrow.....Just watch for blood cuz that bone can do stuff to her tummy and we know how tiny and fragile your little one is! Gracie had some rectal bleeding when she was 5 months old and we are not sure what caused it but she had to be on an antibiotic to help it heal. Like I said keep and eye on her and try to stay calm! If she got it down I don't think it will be coming back up and I would more have worried about her choking! You will know if something doesn't seem right! Us moms always do! :)

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Just watch her clodse if she acts funny you might want to call a vet.....she will probably poop it out. Monitor the poop in case there is blood............ :w00t: :hmm: What was she doing at hooters?

So far she has been acting okay but I have been watching her closely. Well she wasn't at Hooters but Hooters food got brought home and my 4 yr old decided he needed to eat the fries and that he could share a chicken wing with Tess!! Not such a good idea but proud of him for sharing. 😊

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2ihrdh

C

Cooper11

So far she has been acting okay but I have been watching her closely. Well she wasn't at Hooters but Hooters food got brought home and my 4 yr old decided he needed to eat the fries and that he could share a chicken wing with Tess!! Not such a good idea but proud of him for sharing. 

---

:) aww that is so cute!!!! My almost 3 year old is always trying to sneak Cooper food!!! They are double trouble and Cooper knows when Dayton has food he will share. With Coop being sick I have been getting on my son and watching him like a hawk but he seems to always sneak something here and there!!! Let us know if and when she passes it!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
So far she has been acting okay but I have been watching her closely. Well she wasn't at Hooters but Hooters food got brought home and my 4 yr old decided he needed to eat the fries and that he could share a chicken wing with Tess!! Not such a good idea but proud of him for sharing. ��

---

Also be careful of corn cobbs and your kids. My oldest had her first ear of corn a couple years ago and I didnt see she dropped the cobb on the ground. Mu pug grabbed it so fast and we didnt notice for a couple minutes. When we got it we couldnt tell any parts were actually missing until he started having problems and was randomly throwing up. Took him like 2 weeks before finally a piece of that cobb came back up. Scary! I did not even understand what had happened to know this could be a problem. Apparently could have caused a blockage and I was lucky. Some things I just do not give my kids to hold anymore. Or at least not without complete supervision anyhow.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Hope everything was ok. Bear got into the trash the other day and got half a chicken wing, he was fine.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hope all is well! Seems you already got great advice! I havent been to Hooters in years!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.