Thread: Freaking out!!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Freaking out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Pfffft.

Maybe guys like to oggle girls they can't possibly go out with? As for me, I like a girl I can grab on to.
    --- And who will grab back!
    I haven't been to Hooters in about 15 years since my coed softball team used to go, lol. It's not for me but hey, whatever floats one's boat is fine with me.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@Sybil76 How is Tess?

Future reference, if you need to get them to purge something... use hydrogen peroxide 2 teaspoons per 10 lbs. we had to use it on Banks a couple weeks ago. she ate a piece of bad chicken, that has two issues, bad (very bad) chicken would most likely mean some type of food poisoning and more importantly, she is HIGHLY allergic to chicken. We had her in the yard and the people that moved out next door, threw food out into the grass --- GROWL!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    I haven't been to Hooters in about 15 years since my coed softball team used to go, lol. It's not for me but hey, whatever floats one's boat is fine with me.
    Yeah I never go there...have never been there....for one we don't have one close and 2nd they don't let the girls with the real hooters though the door!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    @Sybil76 How is Tess?

Future reference, if you need to get them to purge something... use hydrogen peroxide 2 teaspoons per 10 lbs. we had to use it on Banks a couple weeks ago. she ate a piece of bad chicken, that has two issues, bad (very bad) chicken would most likely mean some type of food poisoning and more importantly, she is HIGHLY allergic to chicken. We had her in the yard and the people that moved out next door, threw food out into the grass --- GROWL!!!
    Thanks for asking. Tess finally 💩 it out. She seems to be eating and acting fine no blood in 💩 but it was kind of loose. I'm still keeping a close eye on her at this moment to make things are going okay 😉

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by Sybil76 View Post
    Thanks for asking. Tess finally  it out. She seems to be eating and acting fine no blood in  but it was kind of loose. I'm still keeping a close eye on her at this moment to make things are going okay 

Cooper11

here

Cooper11

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    here
    here???

LOL

Well I hope your bully fully recovered from the hooter experience!!

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    here???

LOL

Well I hope your bully fully recovered from the hooter experience!!
    There was some one who just posted their pup ate a chicken wing...so I was looking for this post and thought it was in general talk so i wrote here to bump it to top to tag the person cuz I couldn't remember their name....but this post got moved so them I had to get the name and find it again to tag. Yes this pup is good. She passed the bone. now @mdawson808 pup ate a chic bone too! those darn bullies!!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    There was some one who just posted their pup ate a chicken wing...so I was looking for this post and thought it was in general talk so i wrote here to bump it to top to tag the person cuz I couldn't remember their name....but this post got moved so them I had to get the name and find it again to tag. Yes this pup is good. She passed the bone. now @mdawson808 pup ate a chic bone too! those darn bullies!!!

Aaahh ... I see ... hay @Cooper11 I don't consider myself THAT old but the font you're using really sends the eyes a bit squiffy .... might want to consider changing it back to what you used to have!! Your choice of course .....

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Aaahh ... I see ... hay @Cooper11 I don't consider myself THAT old but the font you're using really sends the eyes a bit squiffy .... might want to consider changing it back to what you used to have!! Your choice of course .....
    bahahahaha I was just telling my mom earlier I hate this font!! I bought it in the market gift thing yesterday...it didn't show what the font looked like just the name and today I went back to change it and they changed it to font color or something. So I am not sure how to change it back...lol... I went into setting but I got bored trying to figure it out

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

probably the coating on the wing made her sick not the bone,dogs stomaches are full of very very strong acids thats why they can eat bones,there would only be a problem if it caused a blockage but chicken bones are very soft,glad shes ok but i wouldnt worry too much if she gets another wing tho i would worry about what its coated in lol,karen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads