Coughing and Dry-Heaving

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
to be honest if he was my dog i would feed him tripe as its so smelly they cant resist it,a bland diet is ok but to keep his weight on id be looking at a high calorie foods until hes better,good luck,karen

OP
LoveMyBully82

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Jackson is doing so much better! Yesterday he really seemed to perk up and today he's almost acting normal. He is still coughing, but way less than before. He's up running around and barking at people that pass by the house. lol. I'm soooo glad to see my baby improving. I prayed so hard for him. I think it helped that my husband came back home too (he was out of town for a class) b/c he plays with him and rough-houses more than I do.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jackson is doing so much better! Yesterday he really seemed to perk up and today he's almost acting normal. He is still coughing, but way less than before. He's up running around and barking at people that pass by the house. lol. I'm soooo glad to see my baby improving. I prayed so hard for him. I think it helped that my husband came back home too (he was out of town for a class) b/c he plays with him and rough-houses more than I do.

GREAT to hear... i hope he continues to do well!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for the update and so glad he's doing a lot better! Keep giving the meds the vet gave you and you'll do just fine. No need to give him benedryl anymore since it's not allergies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Phew .....:whew: I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better ... it's just so worrying when they are ill!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.