Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hey all,

Emma's teeth are coming in funky on the bottom. Two of her bottom front are set back pretty far. Dr. G said Saturday that something they can have extra teeth. I'm taking her back in in two months and he's going to look at the again (as well has her lady area and we'll determine her spay date then too).

What do you all think of her bottom teeth placement?

fbaeae0f.jpg

This shot's a bit blurry but you can see how far back they're set.
d7f65506.jpg

Dr. G said Emma has a BEAUTIFUL head and a good sound in her breathing. :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I posted these pictures a while back, Vegas has teeth everywhere, some almost in the middle of the roof of his mouth :ROFL:..I mentioned it to the vet a long time ago and since he has no problems eating or no problems period, it is what it is...:ROFL: These pictures are not the clearest but you get the idea. He was NOT hurt taking these pics, Joe held him down and opened his mouth while I snapped away.

top teeth
teeth005.jpg

See the one right in the middle?? lol

teeth004.jpg

Only [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], her Vegas has perfect bottom teeth, this is what brought me to taking pictues. VegasR had braces according to Cheryl....:tease:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
www.mypetsdentist.com
this is the cheapest place and the best payment plan we could find. 4000 dollars for both Vegas and Orion. Only 9 months of braces and then they had them removed. They also do teeth whitening.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't see an issue with it. Bella started out that way. I am sure, even with humans, the tongue thrusting while drinking etc, could move them forward a little.

I kind of like the shark look

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Emma the Great White Shark hee hee hee

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It almost looks like she is getting adult teeth but the baby teeth are not out yet... Is that possible? Noah, my skin kid did that.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks for the pictures Kelly. Dr. G said that as long as it doesn't interfer with her eating shell be fine. Those two are set back and in the middle - maybe shell grow extras. :)

Lisa, the two in the middle front are her adult. The baby tooth that's next to them, the one on the left, came out after I took this, the other baby tooth is still there and is barely loose. She has a good size gap between the adult and baby so hopefully it comes out on it's own, if not I'll have it pulled. Jack had to have a baby tooth oulled that wouldnt come out. The other tooth should come out with all the chewing she does on the Nyla's and other toys. :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Aldo has those same exact teeth I call them his rabbit teeth. Some of the baby teeth didnt fall out when the adult ones set in and that's why they're like that. He still has baby teeth like Kelly's Vegas on the top palate stuck as well.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus teeth are similar ! Either way she is stilll adorable!!!! :love:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Rook has shark teeth too! Hi baby teeth were being stubborn... or his adult teeth decided to show up early.
I guess that's what we get for dressing him up as a shark for halloween.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH has a couple of stray teeth way back in the roof of her mouth... kinda like they just grew randomly.. lol
I think you could have them fixed but you'd be making the payments on the doggy orthodontist's BMW. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.