Banks may have found a lump?

C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 i will see if it suits the next one...... but if it is a girl Biscuit is sounding good lol you need a biscuit with your buger and beanz lol
Or do you need a booger with your buger and beanz :yes: and i think booger is a unisex name so you should be good with either male or female pup. Just think when it is a little naughty you say you little booger or if its really naughty you say you big booger! :picknose: my vote is still booger!!! :yes:

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
I do not think it is but the b/f does believe it to be a lump on her belly.... if she is on her back and spread eagle it is on the right side just above her 'girl' kind of like a love handle?

In this an old picture, BTW her favorite way to sit, it is the area without fur.. sort of looks like butt cheeks. Anyhoo,,, the one side feels like it might be a lump, would that be something normal at age six?

she shows no signs of pain or discomfort and does not care if we touch, move or squeeze. i think it is fat tissue or something of that type. Thoughts?

@desertskybulldogs @Davidh @Sherry

also, can you tell this is BEFORE we knew she was allergic to chicken -- UGH, poor girl.

IMG_2892.jpg

I don't have any words of wisdom but I just have to say that I love this pic!!
It is priceless!!!!
I hope everything turns out ok.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well I think you need 1 more bully PLEASE!!!!! You need one named........Booger!!! :picknose: That would be the best name ever!!! I actually have an uncle that everyone call him by his nickname witch is Booger!!!

@2BullyMama that pic Becky @JAKEISGREAT was talking about that you posted OMG :luv: awesome pic!!! She is so pretty! Banks that is not you Becky! :blink:

Thanks, it is a great shot of her.... I have others that are 'proofs' so i can not share them without getting in trouble.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
awww [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] christine that pic is awsome and i hope all is well with banks :hug:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I don't know if this is medically sound advice but I remember being told by a doctor once that if the lump is symmetrical and not bumpy that it was probably a fat deposit. I don't know if she was just saying that so I'd feel better or what but it made me feel better at the time (and turned out to be exactly that - a fat deposit)

I love looking at Banks spots. Every time I see a spotty bully I just want to grab a marker and play connect the dots :)

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I don't know if this is medically sound advice but I remember being told by a doctor once that if the lump is symmetrical and not bumpy that it was probably a fat deposit. I don't know if she was just saying that so I'd feel better or what but it made me feel better at the time (and turned out to be exactly that - a fat deposit)

I love looking at Banks spots. Every time I see a spotty bully I just want to grab a marker and play connect the dots :)

I'm pretty sure that is what it is.... no change to it and it seem smooth, not bumpy. I'm just going to keep a close eye on her and check it everyday - any change and to the vet we will go.

If you took the time to connect her dots.... it will take you quite a while.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Any updates Christine [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]? It sounds like a fat deposit to me as well. One word to describe Banks.. Stunning! I am so in love with her! Keep us posted! And I agree, that's the bestest bulldog pic EVER!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Any updates Christine @2BullyMama? It sounds like a fat deposit to me as well. One word to describe Banks.. Stunning! I am so in love with her! Keep us posted! And I agree, that's the bestest bulldog pic EVER!

hey Ana.... no change to the lump at all, just going to keep a close eye on it and check it everyday... any change and I'll take her in. she has a laser treatment next week so I can have it checked when we are there for her session. If you lived closer... we could do a bully swap... Banks for Aldo :D

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
You wouldn't swap her would you? Especially not for someone with many of the same problems Banks has already overcome! I love Banks though but I love my Aldo too.. We can do a joint custody sort of thing though.. That woukd be perfect! You can have them when they misbehave I'll get them after you train them! Spoil them rotten and back at you! :laugh: I am glad her lump hasn't changed that's good!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You wouldn't swap her would you? Especially not for someone with many of the same problems Banks has already overcome! I love Banks though but I love my Aldo too.. We can do a joint custody sort of thing though.. That woukd be perfect! You can have them when they misbehave I'll get them after you train them! Spoil them rotten and back at you! :laugh: I am glad her lump hasn't changed that's good!

Oh no.... just like an overnight type thing.... joint custody. I love my Banksy-boo, my little velour head!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I don't have any advice, hope it's just a fat deposit as assumed!!! I too am LOVING these Banks pictures, such a cutie!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those spots!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.