Banks may have found a lump?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do not think it is but the b/f does believe it to be a lump on her belly.... if she is on her back and spread eagle it is on the right side just above her 'girl' kind of like a love handle?

In this an old picture, BTW her favorite way to sit, it is the area without fur.. sort of looks like butt cheeks. Anyhoo,,, the one side feels like it might be a lump, would that be something normal at age six?

she shows no signs of pain or discomfort and does not care if we touch, move or squeeze. i think it is fat tissue or something of that type. Thoughts?

@desertskybulldogs @Davidh @Sherry

also, can you tell this is BEFORE we knew she was allergic to chicken -- UGH, poor girl.

IMG_2892.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have no idea about the lump???? But Banks is ADORABULL SITTING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Is it hard, soft, floating or hot? Size of a pea, quarter or golf ball, is it round of oblong? so many questions, but If you are worried or suspicious of it, call your vet.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to tell without seeing it, but may be a fat deposit. I would just watch it to see if it gets bigger. If it does I'd let a vet look at it.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I dont have much advice on the lump. I just hope its nothing and goes away! She is adorable with all those freckles..and ughhh that sit position is the best!! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:love: Banks! We had the Queen of Lumps with our Dobie..Zoe.. Thank goodness they were always fatty but there were some big ones..I never knew so just let the vet tell us. I'm sorry I can't give better advice..but for your own peace of mind...:hug:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is it hard, soft, floating or hot? Size of a pea, quarter or golf ball, is it round of oblong? so many questions, but If you are worried or suspicious of it, call your vet.

seems soft, but formed
floating, i can move it around
not hot
hmmm.. I'd say half-dollar
round

I think it is a fat deposit, but the b/f is concerned. I'm thinking if there is any change come Monday I will call the vet, but i wanted to throw it out here for some thoughts

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:love: Banks! We had the Queen of Lumps with our Dobie..Zoe.. Thank goodness they were always fatty but there were some big ones..I never knew so just let the vet tell us. I'm sorry I can't give better advice..but for your own peace of mind...:hug:

Hard to tell without seeing it, but may be a fat deposit. I would just watch it to see if it gets bigger. If it does I'd let a vet look at it.

I agree.... fat deposit, but the b/f is nervous about it

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I dont have much advice on the lump. I just hope its nothing and goes away! She is adorable with all those freckles..and ughhh that sit position is the best!! :)

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

It cracks us up every time we catch her like that... 6 years and it is still adorable/funny.

IMG_2852.jpgIMG_2860.jpgIMG_3818.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh yeahhhh theres more! :love: She is adorable and has such character! Cant wait to give her smooches!!! Hopefully she wont be high! :laugh: I read the post about the mixed meds let me just say I was :ROFL: once I knew she would be fine!

As soon as we got off the phone with the vet.. we were laughing and messing with her --- we were crying from laughing. Cheli tried to play with her and she could not tackle him like she would normally do, it was too darn funny. Scary as all heck as first, but like you said, once we knew she would be OK... we had some fun with her.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
As soon as we got off the phone with the vet.. we were laughing and messing with her --- we were crying from laughing. Cheli tried to play with her and she could not tackle him like she would normally do, it was too darn funny. Scary as all heck as first, but like you said, once we knew she would be OK... we had some fun with her.

I really almost peed my pants reading it! Just picturing the image of her being high! :ROFL:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
she looks so cute the way she is sitting...hope it's not serious keep us posted!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.