Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad it is working so far, just think after all your experience we can start tagging you for all the future throw up posts :evil:

You will become our throw up guru! :barf: :party:

Keep doing what you are doing, it is working!

Also, a bit of pink face after eating can just be because they got slobber all over their face or held their breath. As long as it does not stay that way or get worse.

I am so happy for you and Coop, NOW I want to see some WEIGHT GAINS! :happydance:

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11

I have learned so much from the EBN family since I've had Aubrey. Every time I have a problem I come here first because 90% of the time, I find an answer and it works. It makes you feel better when you know someone else understands. Thank you for your help too! If Aubrey does well today, then tonight I am going to add some veggies to her diet tonight like you have Coop.

And you understand me more than anyone when I say he is doing good with the fromm and hasn't thrown up "yet" I thought he was doing good on the junky canned dog food the vet gave me but with the red face and then the throwing up 4 days after not throwing up....it just get so frustrating. You think how did he eat this for 4-5 day without throwing up and then all the sudden out of the blue he is :barf: again!! SO I m happy right now but I am still well aware that he could start again! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed! :)

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Exactly. I got so excited after a week of not throwing up, then she started again. Two days in a row. Good for two days. Third threw up twice. It's a big waiting game...

Crossing my fingers for you!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Im on day 3 of Bogart throwing up every morning..I think its the food...I hope

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well so far so good and one day at a time is all you can ask for, so we will keep our fingers crossed he continues to do well.

OP
C

Cooper11

@Cooper11 Im on day 3 of Bogart throwing up every morning..I think its the food...I hope

Is it the yellow tummy stuff???? Did you switch him to the dehydrated raw dog food???? I was suggested when they throw up in the morning to feed just a little bit of kibble or something so tummy isn't empty.....

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hoping everything get better soon! :) [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Its been a tough road for you and Cooper but you both will get through this!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Yay for Coop and mommy! You guys are a great team! I'm excited for you! We all have to take it one day at a time for these guys anyways! Fingers crossed he continues doing great!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Glad to hear the good news with Cooper, my Fromm was returned to sender so still late getting here....

Kain the bugger got in the closet when I was busy and pawed open the bag, stuck his head in and ate like a wild man. Pulled him back heaving and breathing weird but settled down quickly. I'm sure he would eat himself to death given the chance.

Food is now in a pail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
C

Cooper11

Glad to hear the good news with Cooper, my Fromm was returned to sender so still late getting here....

Kain the bugger got in the closet when I was busy and pawed open the bag, stuck his head in and ate like a wild man. Pulled him back heaving and breathing weird but settled down quickly. I'm sure he would eat himself to death given the chance.

Food is now in a pail!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
LOL! I have Coops food in a dog food container where I just tilt up the lid and he is always squeezing his head in there and trying to eat as much as he can as I am trying to get a scoop! And he still tries to clean my dishes in the dish washer while I am loading it....it is getting rather annoying but I wish he would break my dishwasher already!! I want a new one and he stands on the door when it is open and no such luck yet! :no:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.