Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cooper and his tummy/food issues...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver and Ivy Claire
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Cooper and his tummy/food issues...

for what it's worth, @Cooper11, i am glad you have made a new thread. easier to navigate through coop's ongoing troubles. when i read the first part, i was all, 'yay!!' and then i kept reading and was all, 'poo!!' hoping for coop's stability in the food and department.
    "J'embrace mon chien sur la bouche!" (i kiss my dog on the mouth!)--unknown

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that one. Glad you are OK.

as for the food, give a little more each day - I'd start out with 1/4 cup and work it up to a full cup and then give it at least a month UNLESS he has a really bad reaction to it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Your Funny!

Cooper11

And my head still hurts!!!!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    And my head still hurts!!!!

Does your face hurt?

Cuz it's killing me!! Oyyyyyy..I crack myself up.....

Cooper11

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Does your face hurt?

Cuz it's killing me!! Oyyyyyy..I crack myself up.....
    I am not laughing with you I am laughing at you!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kain
    Likes (Received)

I've been following the cooper posts also but I must admit there are a few and I get confused were he's at, what is the current situation etc.

I take it this would be the most current, I hope he accepts the Fromm well and he continues to keep his food down.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cooper11

Yes this is the most current.....it is todays date ..... They both have many comments on them so I opened a new thread. But you should be able to tell do to the date it was posted. I am not asking anything about his throwing up. I am asking how long I should give the fromm to work or any suggestions on food. I can go on chat to and ask but I am told to make threads in case some one has same question.... This has been going on for a month....March 3 actually is when I posted first about him throwing up, then about what the vet said, and the about his throwing up again...... The thread about the vet is so I don't have to repeat myself 50 times to 50 different people trying to help me! So Yes this is the current thread that I am asking about food and any suggestions on that! Not being rude or anything I am just so frustrated with the throwing up and food issue that..That is why there are so many comments on my post because I usually go back to them and put updates on there because this is a daily issue and has finally possibly getting better! And I did ask about this in chat and I was advised to make a thread.

@Vince00

Cooper11

So I know I think I was a little overreacting with him getting a little red with the fromm! But since I just got him on the right track I didn't want to take any step back. And if this was my child and I gave him/her something and they were showing an allergy right away I would stop giving my child whatever it was I was giving. SO I am happy I listen to ll of you. I have contned to give Coop the veggies and fromm mixed in......He is doing great so far. A little pink faced here and there but he still looks really good. No throwing up and solid .........SO we will see what the next few days or weeks bring. I am hoping this is the end of the sickness and the beginning of Cooper enjoying his food finally!!! I am so happy i found this site and I will keep you all updated. I know it is still early to tell with the fromm but i am feeling better and better about it as the days go. I think Gracie and my other dog are liking Coop being sick cuz they get to eat some of his bland food I make and Gracie had some veggies last night and LOVED it!!!
    @Watson @desertskybulldogs @ChanelnBrutus @2BullyMama @cowsmom @JAKEISGREAT @ollieivy @acarabias @gunnyboy @Vince00 @Twice @BrooklynStar (i know dozer has been going through a lot but this shows better times are to come I will be thinking of Dozer and praying for a better turn around and a healthy new start....he has a great daddy so I have faith everything will work out!) @BabyDuke @wheezer
    @JeannieCO @Davidh
    Thank you everyone for following Coopers journey of finding what has been wrong. I am really hoping we found a solution!!! I am so glad I didn't go ahead with some of the vet suggestions s everyone told me to wait..... I would have wasted so much money!!
    Last edited by Cooper11; 03-31-2012 at 01:09 PM.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper11 View Post
    So I know I think I was a little overreacting with him getting a little red with the fromm! But since I just got him on the right track I didn't want to take any step back. And if this was my child and I gave him/her something and they were showing an allergy right away I would stop giving my child whatever it was I was giving. SO I am happy I listen to ll of you. I have contned to give Coop the veggies and fromm mixed in......He is doing great so far. A little pink faced here and there but he still looks really good. No throwing up and solid .........SO we will see what the next few days or weeks bring. I am hoping this is the end of the sickness and the beginning of Cooper enjoying his food finally!!! I am so happy i found this site and I will keep you all updated. I know it is still early to tell with the fromm but i am feeling better and better about it as the days go. I think Gracie and my other dog are liking Coop being sick cuz they get to eat some of his bland food I make and Gracie had some veggies last night and LOVED it!!!
    @Watson @desertskybulldogs @ChanelnBrutus @2BullyMama @cowsmom @JAKEISGREAT @ollieivy

Thank you everyone for following Coopers journey of finding what has been wrong. I am really hoping we found a solution!!! I am so glad I didn't go ahead with some of the vet suggestions s everyone told me to wait..... I would have wasted so much money!!
    Ah, what a relief to know he is moving forward. Hopefully it continues and you can go back to just having a fun loving bully! keep us posted, meg!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads