Scared!!

C

Cooper11

:( O no!!! But I am happy she was there and not at home so they could catch it!!! I will be thinking of you guys!!!! Poor Baby!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Of course we aren't so lucky...

Aubrey is going back to surgery tonight because she is showing signs of infection (fever, etc). :cry:

Positive thoughts and prayers

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Of course we aren't so lucky...

Aubrey is going back to surgery tonight because she is showing signs of infection (fever, etc). :cry:

Sorry you girls are having such a tough time of it, but like you said, she's in great hands. :) Hope Aubrey gets on the road to recovery soon!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
All I can do is say a prayer for both of you.....wishing for a full recovery.....hugs and positive thoughts.

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Update:

After the surgery Friday and the emergency surgery Sunday night, Aubrey went under yet AGAIN yesterday afternoon. Her prognosis is very guarded right now, so I really don't want to say much until later when we know more. Right now its a sticky situation, but she's fighting. I've never felt anxiety like this! We are visiting her every day after work even though it is an hour drive.

We've reached the $5200 mark and are meeting with the finance department tomorrow afternoon to see what we can do... they don't normally do financing through them, but our doctor said she would put in a word for us since so much has happened all at once (3 surgeries in 4 days, etc). After $5200 I surely hope they can help us out with a payment plan. If not, I hope that Aubrey can get the care she needs by $6500 because we will be literally totally tapped out at that point... but it all depends on how things go from here.

Thanks again to everyone asking about her! I will update when we know more.

C

Cooper11

Update:

After the surgery Friday and the emergency surgery Sunday night, Aubrey went under yet AGAIN yesterday afternoon. Her prognosis is very guarded right now, so I really don't want to say much until later when we know more. Right now its a sticky situation, but she's fighting. I've never felt anxiety like this! We are visiting her every day after work even though it is an hour drive.

We've reached the $5200 mark and are meeting with the finance department tomorrow afternoon to see what we can do... they don't normally do financing through them, but our doctor said she would put in a word for us since so much has happened all at once (3 surgeries in 4 days, etc). After $5200 I surely hope they can help us out with a payment plan. If not, I hope that Aubrey can get the care she needs by $6500 because we will be literally totally tapped out at that point... but it all depends on how things go from here.

Thanks again to everyone asking about her! I will update when we know more.

O Hun I feel so bad for you! Not only having to worry about your baby but also the financial part of getting her better. That poor girl has been through so much! I hope this all works out for her and you! She deserves to have a great life! I thin it is safe to safe she is definitely a fighter!! Keep me updated!!! Sound like you are in great hands though! If only the vet could donate his services!!! :eek: Yeah right huh! Maybe [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] could start a chip in to help you out! ???? That is a $$$$ to be spending in a matter of days...

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Poor baby :( You, your family and of course Miss Aubrey are still in my prayers. I also pray that the vet can find a way to help with the finances.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
O Hun I feel so bad for you! Not only having to worry about your baby but also the financial part of getting her better. That poor girl has been through so much! I hope this all works out for her and you! She deserves to have a great life! I thin it is safe to safe she is definitely a fighter!! Keep me updated!!! Sound like you are in great hands though! If only the vet could donate his services!!! :eek: Yeah right huh! Maybe [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] could start a chip in to help you out! ???? That is a $$$$ to be spending in a matter of days...

I will gladly chip to help Aubrey! Who's with me?!?!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.