Scared!!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
I wish I knew something to help you out, it is a vexing mystery :/ At least she hasn't vomited for awhile, I'll keep my fingers crossed too. :)

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Latest update:

Aubrey didn't throw up from Friday night until sometime this morning, so about 4.5 days... a record for her as of late! She did throw up some time during the day today and there have been a couple of times she acted like she wanted to, but we distracted her and she forgot about it. Hopefully this means the medicine is helping. I don't expect her to just stop if she really has the ulcers like they say, but this is a start.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Latest update:

Aubrey didn't throw up from Friday night until sometime this morning, so about 4.5 days... a record for her as of late! She did throw up some time during the day today and there have been a couple of times she acted like she wanted to, but we distracted her and she forgot about it. Hopefully this means the medicine is helping. I don't expect her to just stop if she really has the ulcers like they say, but this is a start.

Good to hear she is continuing to improve... prayers that it stays that way

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She's had a bad couple of days. She threw up twice on Wednesday, then once Friday afternoon and this afternoon. We go back to the vet for blood work Wednesday. I hope to have the money for her surgery by the end of the month. She's getting her surgery as soon as we have the money available. I can tell she's lost more weight again.

It's just back and forth with her right now. Thank you so much for checking in on her!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She's had a bad couple of days. She threw up twice on Wednesday, then once Friday afternoon and this afternoon. We go back to the vet for blood work Wednesday. I hope to have the money for her surgery by the end of the month. She's getting her surgery as soon as we have the money available. I can tell she's lost more weight again.

It's just back and forth with her right now. Thank you so much for checking in on her!

Hey I hope everything gets better! We had to have emergency surgery for Brutus and had to come up with $3200...There is a company called Care Credit. Not sure if you looked into this but they are a just like a credit card for medical for us and our animals. :hug: to you and your girl

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Oh gosh darn it, I'm sorry to hear she's having a hard time again. :( Well, it's only a couple more weeks til the end of the month, just wondering if your vet takes payments because some do. Hopefully this will all be over soon for you and Aubrey.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry to hear the bad news, I hope you get some relief or answers with the surgery.

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UPDATE!

Thanks to my wonderful sister we've been able to come up with the money for her surgery! We are taking her Thursday at 10:30am to drop her off. Hopefully they will go in and fix the problem and our baby girl will get healthy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE! Thanks to my wonderful sister we've been able to come up with the money for her surgery! We are taking her Thursday at 10:30am to drop her off. Hopefully they will go in and fix the problem and our baby girl will get healthy!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! What a great sister you have and Aunt for Aubrey

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
UPDATE!

Thanks to my wonderful sister we've been able to come up with the money for her surgery! We are taking her Thursday at 10:30am to drop her off. Hopefully they will go in and fix the problem and our baby girl will get healthy!

OMG ... I am just SO happy for you. Tell your sister she has officially become an EBN hero!!! :angel:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im late to this but i want to wish you well for the surgery. thank goodness for sisters. :)

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
That's great news! Hope everything goes perfectly for Aubrey, I'll be thinking about you and her. :) Your sis is an :angel:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] wondering how Aubrey is doing....did her surgery go good???? Thinking of you guys!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.