Seizure

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Talulah acts normal today, the temperature yesterday evening was in the low 70's and windy. The rottie didn't put any holes in her which is amazing because fights with Rottweilers seldom turn out in favor for the bulldog. Thanks again for all your concern and suggestions :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So glad she has recovered from her fight!!! How did the Rottie get to her??

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Talulah acts normal today, the temperature yesterday evening was in the low 70's and windy. The rottie didn't put any holes in her which is amazing because fights with Rottweilers seldom turn out in favor for the bulldog. Thanks again for all your concern and suggestions :)

She was probably just stressed from the fight. Poor baby. When I feel like Bea is getting a little to warm for my liking, I pour cool water on her CHEST. It seems to cool her off faster than pouring it over her head/body.

OP
rainyruth

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
So glad she has recovered from her fight!!! How did the Rottie get to her??

Talulah squeezed under a fence and attacked her! She thinks she is 10 feet tall and bullet proof! Hahah thanks!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm glad she is better today. I am far from any kind of expert but Im thinking stress and overheating too. Maybe she isn't as bullet proof as she thinks. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Talulah squeezed under a fence and attacked her! She thinks she is 10 feet tall and bullet proof! Hahah thanks!!

Yup .. they all think that they are Ninja's ... AND ... bullet proof!!! :blink:

Most Reactions