Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
I would until you know she is in the clear. It usually takes about 2 weeks to get it fully out of the system. We kept Banks on the second floor of the house and Nitchke was on the when she had it. Our issue was her eating rabbit and deer :poo: that was in the yard, we had to train her and watch her like hawks to stop it. Otherwise, she would always have giardia

Will do. Thanks!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Your poor baby.... hope she gets better soon..... bothe of ours were sick when we got them but just worms.......... but they also had some sort of kennel cough... so i feel your pain on them not feeling well for a long time..... with our foster you are kind of prepared for it

again i hope she feels better soon and lots of kisses (when she is clear) x x x x

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Your poor baby.... hope she gets better soon..... bothe of ours were sick when we got them but just worms.......... but they also had some sort of kennel cough... so i feel your pain on them not feeling well for a long time..... with our foster you are kind of prepared for it

again i hope she feels better soon and lots of kisses (when she is clear) x x x x

Aw thank you!!! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.