Cysts between toes

C

Cooper11

I have already made a post about Cooper getting cysts on his feet between his toes. I know they are caused by food but until we get the food figured out what can I do for them? I have already soaked them in epson salt and that seems to be having no affects. They seem to be getting worse and redder and bigger. Would witch hazel do anything for them I can't get to the vet until monday and if its the food I will be getting fromm this week....Just didn't know if there are other options for them that I cold be doing right now???

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko had, I guess something like cyst coming, but it went away quickly with MalAcetic otic.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Coop has cysts too? Yikes @ that poor little angel baby!

We've never had them here - but if you use the search function for "cysts", you'll have to much information, your head will explode.

Didn't someone use Preparation H on them here?
I've soaked Bea's paw - for an unrelated thing - in Epsom Salts and she loved the attention and her "spa time" as we called it....LOL

OP
C

Cooper11

Ok so his cysts are looking better or so I think but they are still there.....Some look redder on some days. How long do they usually take to go away.....or what allergy would be causing it. It I give Bendix will that help the feet if he has an allergy to something outside. I don't really notice them looking worse or better on certain days or if he isn't outside as much,......he just has them between almost every toe and I Do NOT want them to get painful. The preperation h.....does that come in power form or do you use the ointment. I have the Malacetic Ultra but I m wondering how that helps when it is more of an inner problem than outer?????? I am willing to try anything. So I will do the Malacetic Ultra tonight and for a few days and see if it helps. The Epson salt seemed to have no affect.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My bulldog as a child had these. Richard was allergic to grass!, yes Grass. So my mom had to wash his feet often. Also the pesticides would make them worse, so when it was time to spray the lawn, my mom would have the lawn tech skip the backyard and she would take Richard out there for about a week.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online