ordering medicine from canada

imboom808

Jan 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon and Hamm Bone
hello all, my english bulldog dog Bacon just got diagnosed with fungal pneumonia and we just got him back from the vet. he was in there for 3 days and almost didnt make it. his vet said we need some pill called sporanox and recommended we purchased it from canada because i'd be a lot cheaper. can anyone recommend a canadian company to order from? also if anyone else has dealt with fungal pnuemonia how did it go? how long did it take for your bully to recover? we are very scared for bacon because the vet said theres a chance he may not get better. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

bacon and hammys dad

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Boy..I'm no help on this..but we do have a member here who owns a pharmacy..why not get a price from them! It's @bullyloverforlife

Fyi..they have offered!

Wow, this forum constantly amazes me.
sign0175.gif
I wish Bacon a speedy recovery! [MENTION=4087]bullyloverforlife[/MENTION], wow, you are wonderful to help and Jakeisgreat, how good of you to look out for Bacon too!!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
in canada vets usually require a prescription...i cannot order anything without it. my vet won't even give me the summer bug stuff without a blood test.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have no experience with this, but will keep your baby in our thoughts and prayers.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online