Poor Bre is Having a Procedure This Evening

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So today before I got off work the bf let all three dogs out to go potty. Sookie decided that Bre was grinding on her last nerve and proceded to bite her in the neck and pin her to the ground. The bite resulted in some pretty deep puncture wounds so we made an emergency vet appointment and I took her in. The vet looked at it and said that the best course of action would be to put her under and clean out the punctures and put in a drain. The problem was that she was still recovering from her cat bites from her other little adventure. So...my poor girl is at the vets this evening for the procedure and can't come home till tomorrow morning because they want to observe her to make sure the meds to make her sleep don't adversly affect her. My poor babe :(

That Sookie is gonna have to wear a muzzle if she can't control her emotions! She doesn't pull that kind of crap when I'm home because I'm the pack leader but I think she knows she can get away with murder when Jordan is home because she is still "his little puppy". :cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] Poor Bre is having such a bad few weeks.... hope she has a quick recovery. Hugs and prayers.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
This one is Bre

100_1430.jpg

Sookie isn't a bulldog...she's a big dingy malamute/husky

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] oh my gosh poor bre. she is having a bad few weeks. i so hope she is well tomorrow when you go and get her. :hug:

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I know right...she's had a run of bad luck lately..and I bet she won't even come home with her toes painted this time!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
so sorry for Bre - wishing her a speedy recovery! Bad Sookie!!! lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OH poor Bre, we will be thinking of her and hoping for a speedy recovery.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Yes, it's stressful on everybody in the house when they don't get along. Poor ol girl, I hope it gets better for her.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh no! Poor sweetie...I hope she gets to come home without any issues. I'm always worried my boys will get into it so I have to watch them like a hawk. My Louie is extremely insecure and will "bug" the hell out of Wilson. Louie doesn't realize how outsized he is and is extremely lucky Wilson hasn't tore him a new one! :scared:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.