Cutty hurt his hind leg.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I too keep a supply of Rimadyl on hand. I usually try to give it a few days of rest in the crate plus the meds and normally it is nothing serious.
If he's not better after a few days I would probably take him in. Hugs to Cutty for a speedy recovery.:hug:

Thank you! He has no crate which sucks. Miila has one and I thought to use it for Cutty but he would think he was being punished and that is a sad thought so no go on that. He is keeping mellow mostly and since I am home with him almost all the time I do keep him close. I have anti inflammatory for him, should I try it? Might help a little but then maybe he will do more damage cuz he will feel better?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Late to this post so sorry he hurt his leg, but sounds like it is getting a little better. I would just see what happens in the next few days as long as it keeps improving. Hugs from all the gang.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i am late as well. i hope he feels better soon. if he is not better in a few days i would take him in. just to get it checked out and make sure he didnt tear something or whatever. just for peace of mind

Most Reactions