Can you hear me?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update: I tried the pot and lid while he was sleeping and I felt so bad because it scared him and he ran crying. May be that stubbornness coming out already, but we can fix that. Now I know he can hear just fine, must be selective hearing. I don't think it's just a guy thing, you all know we women have selective hearing to. I know I do, I can tune out my hubby, my kids, the tv and the telephone and tune in to just my bullies anytime.:yes:

LOL... sorry he got so scared, but at least you now know he is OK

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Oh, poor Moe! I'm glad he turned out to be okay in the hearing department... But I did chuckle a little... I guess that will teach him to be a stubborn bully. Good luck with the training!!!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Bet he stays out of the kitchen for awhile when your cooking and pots and pans are rattling ;) LOL I'm glad it is just stubbornness and not more. Enjoy your new baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Since you now know that pots and pans scare him, you can use this to your advantage. Some people use rocks in a plastic bottle and some use them in can, or pots and lids ...but either way you can use this to deter him from unwanted behavior.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Believe me, I completely understeand about the training with treats. Molly graduated from Puppy Obedience class in 2010 and she is my good girl but when I am working with Moe she just can't stand that he gets treats and she doesn't. I have figured out that I have to tell her "Mommy knows you can do it, but give Moe a chance." and she will step aside for a very brief moment. They get a mini marshmallow when they go potty and this is what I have been using with Moe to teach Sit and Shake. Molly does them both so well and it's funny because eachtime I tell him to sit or shake she does it immediately and wants the marshmallow. Of course, I have to give her one. Moe is smart even though he is stubborn and it shows very well now, he is doing great with potty outside and Sit.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.