Bubba allergic to new food?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@ChanelnBrutus Bubba just turned a year in jan. always been on same food. Wanted to try a change because of tear stains. Def the new food reaction. Fed it tonight with hives again! What v New food to try or go back to the same!?

CRAP.... go back to the old food.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
NOOOO stop this food! Its definatley the food! Oh man poor baby! [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] Defintaley go back to the old food!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
go back to the old food,never switch foods if your dog is doing well on a particular food,allergies are a pain and can start with 1 and end up with a few different things that the dog ends up allergic to ,it can be like a chain reaction,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@bubbaisapig i told ya not to feed it again lol. go back to old food and regroup. i have switched sarah totally like that before when she got hives from a food. just go back and dont feed the new food again. if ya like i can help ya pick out a new one when you are ready. oh an have you thought about an allergy test for bubba. it really helps when trudging through foods for these bullies. takes the guess work out of it. just a thought

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Fromm will give you your money back. Ask your store how to go about it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@bubbaisapig i told ya not to feed it again lol. go back to old food and regroup. i have switched sarah totally like that before when she got hives from a food. just go back and dont feed the new food again. if ya like i can help ya pick out a new one when you are ready. oh an have you thought about an allergy test for bubba. it really helps when trudging through foods for these bullies. takes the guess work out of it. just a thought

The GURU has spoken ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.