Update on Gracie oh and she got a stuffy she loves..

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Well whatever it was this week with her, resolved with no food for a day. She is doing awesome..Incision looks great.. She is back to her peppy self.

On another note, she loves these three inch bears I got the frenchies, So I bought her a stinky bunny..Its the bunny from Hop..I think she likes it

Iphone 016.jpg

and I think Bogart loves Gracie and Stinky Bunny

Iphone 020.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh goodness those are adorable picures! The second is great! The 2 of them together (maybe he is plotting on how to get that bunny) LOL Thanks for sharing!

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He was sound asleep..I think he wants the bunny though which is only fair since she sucked on his bear lol..You have to watch Gracie with them though, every once in awhile she will snap at them. She is so jealous. Hopefully as they grow she wont do that anymore.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
He was sound asleep..I think he wants the bunny though which is only fair since she sucked on his bear lol..You have to watch Gracie with them though, every once in awhile she will snap at them. She is so jealous. Hopefully as they grow she wont do that anymore.

:laugh: :girlfight: I definatley need a video of that LOL She is so precious and such a bullie! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ooooo.... do I see a stink eye being given at Bogart?

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes she is definitely giving Bogey a stink eye..They want her bunny...lol [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
They are so cute! You are such a great person the way you love these bully babies and let them know they are special! Thank you so much for sharing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.