Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hip Dysplasia

Bulldog(s) Names
    Baily
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Hip Dysplasia

Just found this site cause i was looking for info on HD Are bulldog will b one on the 24 i took her today to get surgery on her ACL is torn on both legs,once in there the vet called to tell me that she has HD witch is problably y she has doth ACL torn at such a young pup. So now i have to wait till tomorw to find out what r next step will b after reading what the signs r of it i have relize she was showing sign of it and i didnt no thats what it was. I feel so bad for her and just want her to feel better.

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BailyQueen01 View Post
    Just found this site cause i was looking for info on HD Are bulldog will b one on the 24 i took her today to get surgery on her ACL is torn on both legs,once in there the vet called to tell me that she has HD witch is problably y she has doth ACL torn at such a young pup. So now i have to wait till tomorw to find out what r next step will b after reading what the signs r of it i have relize she was showing sign of it and i didnt no thats what it was. I feel so bad for her and just want her to feel better.
    You should start a thread and welcome! There are a lot of owners on this site that have a lot of knowledge...Members might not see this post so if you start your own you will get load of advice
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member Bulldoggie371's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather Morgan
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
    Likes (Received)

Our rescue Boz has HD, he actually wouldn't even walk when we got him. He would use his front legs to pull himself around. I would definitely let the breeder know.
    Bozzy is on glucosamine and we have to watch his weight very carefully also.

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel and Talulah
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldoggie371 View Post
    Our rescue Boz has HD, he actually wouldn't even walk when we got him. He would use his front legs to pull himself around. I would definitely let the breeder know.
    Bozzy is on glucosamine and we have to watch his weight very carefully also.
    Thanks, I Emailed Talulah's breeder and didn't hear back from her, so I wrote her a letter and sent it registered mail w/ a return receipt.
    My Dogs Can Lick Anyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads