I know it's stupid, but I feel so guilty!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Sitting here outside vets office, with tears in my eyes. Just dropped Bubba off to get fixed. If he doesn't do ok, I'll feel so guilty. I know it's best for him though.

Awee sweetie, it'll be ok, we've all been there and know how you feel. :pray: Let us know how he does tonight.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So is he back home yet? Waiting on the update and hoping for the best.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
You guys are soo awesome! It means soo much to have your encouragent! bubba is back and doiing great! i posted another thread with pics. they vet let me take him home tonight, early , since he woke up so well. sooo relieved! Yougys are the greatest! It helped me soo much! @jackDaniels thanks for letting me understand your sense of humor from earlier posts..otherwise it would have made me upset by your earlier post. I appreciate everyones concerns! Glad Bubba is hoME1

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
ha ha know! A friend of mine, back home, got his bully a set of these! nuts!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
i know it's been said already but don't freak out when you see the floppy ballsacks (i did)...they DO tighten up and your boy WILL look normal again.

TwoBullies

Jan 16, 2012
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia & Jake
Glad to hear Bubba did well with "the" surgery! I'll have to go through the same thing with my lil man Jake soon.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] couldn't stop laughing...:hahaha:

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I know my little Gracie got fixed 2 weeks ago it was hard. They wanted to keep her overnight but I was not comfortable with that. So I picked her up after work...I thought she would feel better at home. I was also going to take the next day off work but they all made fun of me since I only work 4 hours aday!!!! :flower: Hope he's feeling better!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.