Free Puppy Report

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hey All,

If you have been following any of my recent threads, my puppy Dozer isnt feeling too well. I am hoping it subsides, but since I bought him from a Pet Store this prompted me to do research on pet store puppies and the "breeders" they come from. This report is most useful if you are curious about your pup's birthplace and the conditions they were exposed to when they were born. I just got one for my puppy and it provided me with a lot of the breeder's information along with other health information from other people who bought their dogs from a pet store (who got them from the breeder). I did a Google map satellite search of the breeders address and really didnt like what I saw :(

It provides you with free PDF's of USDA inspections, litter sizes, adult dog information as well as any health violations. We are going to use this information to build a case against them and bring a possible law suit against them as well.

I know I am not allowed to post links so here is how to find the report:

1) Go to Google and type in: Puppy report

2) Click the first link that appears (should say "Free Puppy Report")

3) When the page appears you will see a list of Q & A's. In the first Q & A you will see a highlighted link that says "this form" click it

4) Follow the steps to get your free report. The more information that you provide them with the better.

Apparently Dozer isnt the only ailing puppy who came from the breeder.

Hope this helps,

BK*

Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for you and Dozer. I hope everything turns out well anyway.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So how is Dozer doing now?

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
huge kudos to you for taking steps to stop abuse.

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
The court date is set for May. Hopfully we get our money back for the vet bills since they sold us a sick pup and he refused to give us any money. It's small claims court so the max they can award us is $5,000. I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

Also our office sent ASPCA to give the pet store owner a surprise inspection. He had everything in order so we couldnt fine him but they will be back.

I also reached out to my contact at the USDA. She is going to look into the puppy mill Dozer came from. Ill keep everyone posted.

Last edited:

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Good job! Hopefully it will become unprofitable for these immoral people to sell sick puppies to unsuspecting families. I can't imagine the stress you've been under!!

OP
BrooklynStar

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Good job! Hopefully it will become unprofitable for these immoral people to sell sick puppies to unsuspecting families. I can't imagine the stress you've been under!!

You know for a while there I really hated myself for buying a puppy from a pet store thereby putting money back into the vicious puppy mill cycle. I wasnt as informed as I was then, than I am now. Although I am angry at myself, I am more angry that people like this exist and subject innocent creatures to such horrors to make a profit. This whole experience has been a real eye opener. I'll let you guys know what the USDA has to say about that mill.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I just don't know how these puppy mill people can live with themselves the way they treat these beautiful animal. They surely need to burn in h#%%. Good luck with your suit against the pet store.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.