Should I take her to the vet?

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Thank you! The vet was not concerned, he did a cbc and everything looked good. Also she was dehydrated but not too much. He said puppies can have these episodes but couldn't tell me why. He said to give her small frequent meals and to push fluids. If I need to call him this weekend he will be available. I'm thrilled this bew vet has and weekend emergency care for clients only! He gave her an antiemetic and antiinflammatory and when I brought her home she ate about two tablespoons of moist food! The vet also scraped a bald spot on her head that tested negative for mites/mange he said I need to rescrape in one week if it grows. We also talked about her getting spayed in a couple weeks. All in all a good visit. Thanks again for your concerns!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh I'm so glad she is ok. I was worried when she stopped drinking. Sometimes mine don't want to eat I think due to allergies n I give them a pepcid ac. Just throwing it out there. Many prayers for her

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy she is doing well.... always scary when they refuse food or water.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.