Guess who gained 2 more pounds!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I noticed Abby coughing a little for the past few days. I wasn't sure if it was a hairball type thing, or a side effect from the fluids, or the beginning of a cold. Given all of the other stuff going on with her I thought it best to take her to the doctors.

The cough is probably nothing. Her lungs are clear. She gave me antibiotics to start giving her but I'm holding off on that. I don't want her kidneys to have to filter that stuff out if she doesn't need it. If the cough gets worse I'll give them to her

BUT!! Abby weighs almost 18 pounds!! Doc says she can't believe it. She is thriving! As advanced as her CKF is she should be losing weight, not gaining it. I told her it's because she doesn't know she's sick and we aren't telling her :D

2 more pounds! YAY ABBY!! lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:cheers: To ABBY! She is amazing! THanks to her wonderful family she is thriving!!! You are a very special person! Continued strength and prayers for Abby!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
That is wonderful news...Yay Abby

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
give'r gas Abby, pedal to the metal, and eat well.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION], I am so happy for you and Abby. We maybe having one of those miracle moments. Give her a big kiss from me.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm praying for that miracle!! :)

Today is Abby's birthday party! I'll take a picture of her in her hat after dinner when she gets her cookie :excited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.