Sumo's Nipples

SUMOPUP

Jul 28, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
When sumo went into heat her nipples became VERY enlarged. Her lady bits also got VERY swollen! That went down eventually, but her nipples are still so big! Will they get smaller? I'm going to spay her in a few weeks, does that make a difference?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

One of these members will be along and should be able to give you some insight

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They will get a little smaller as time goes by, but will never go back to the way they were. Spaying her is always a good thing.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
They should go back down eventually.. I think it took Lola awhile.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yep yep, they'll shrink. she's mammal and all mammals nipple's, get to some extent a little swollen at times in their lives, if you know what I mean. Since dogs generally only go into heat twice a year, they need to attract the males with lots of scents and thingy's
Her hormones cause all her female parts to swell, and after she is spayed, not right away, but eventually all this will normalize.

[MENTION=2896]SUMOPUP[/MENTION]

C

Cooper11

She's just going to have to find a boob man and not a butt man!:ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Didn't really notice when Maggie went into heat .... it only happened once and was put off because she had so many health problems when we got her. The lady bits ........ HUGE ....... thank god they DID go down!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.