Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
[MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION]
Any update on Gracie? Hope she's feeling better?

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Morning squishy smooshy kisses for Gracie! I hope she's feeling better in the morning light!

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
She acts better but is still pooing poop with blood and not much peeing..She is sleeping alot..Eating and Drinking..

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
She acts better but is still pooing poop with blood and not much peeing..She is sleeping alot..Eating and Drinking..

Gracie!!:heart: I hope you get to feeling better!! Matilda is sending Smooshy Faced Kisses your way to help you get better. How is mommy doing?

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mommy is exhausted..Several baths a day and not much sleep.. I think she peed this morning and the poo is normal for her now..

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Mommy is exhausted..Several baths a day and not much sleep.. I think she peed this morning and the poo is normal for her now..

Yay for the normal poo and Gracie actually peed!! :heart: Sorry for the exhaustion you are feeling. But hey You are AWESOME for all the things you do for the bully babies!! :heart: :muah2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Great News for Gracie.... now go get some rest!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.